Fiddler on the Roof Jr – Musical
Week of April 8, 2019
A few more details on rehearsals:
- 4/8 (Monday):
- Cast: This rehearsal will be different which includes being longer. The k/3’s need to attend as well. The cast is doing a speed-through of the script (different and quicker format). All cast needs to bring any costume items they have from home.
- Crew: We will also be doing a tech rehearsal with the crew. Costuming and hair and makeup will attend so we can do a run through on those elements.
- 4/10 (Wednesday):
- Cast: Richa will reach out directly to some of the cast with a Wednesday call time.
- 4/14 (Sunday):
- This is an all-call meeting for cast and crew. We are asking the high school cast and crew to return again at 7:30 pm for a first run through with the lights. We also request that K/1 parents volunteer to be with their kids backstage. This is needed not only because of their age, but because we will need to have them wait in a different space.
• To access the Fiddler schedule, you can go to the Calendar here
• If you would like to learn about volunteer opportunities please contact co-producer Carrie
• Link to Fiddler Rehearsal tracks for kids to practice at home can be found here
• Fiddler parent packet
• Costume information
Your Fiddler on the Roof Team
Wednesday, April 17 • 7:00pm
Thursday, April 18 • 7:00pm
Oak Grove School outdoor Pavilion.
BUY TICKETS NOW
Contact links above.
Parent Committee Meeting