Grandparents and Special Friends Day [HIDDEN]
Wednesday, November 21
20 volunteers needed. 3 short shifts available.
Tuesday 25 – Thursday 27
We can still use a backup volunteer person for photos. Add your name below.
Various days and times
Sign up below to help with the Harvest Party. A great way to fulfill your volunteer commitment for the year.
Family Work Party [HIDDEN]
Saturday, August 25 | 9:00am-1:00pm
Join us on Saturday, August 25th, for our annual family work party. Live music and lunch will be provided.
Bring your work gloves, hat, and community spirit. We’ll focus on a few specific projects, and you can choose the one you want to work on. This is an opportunity to connect with the community, and for new families to learn more about Oak Grove. Children are welcome but will need to be in your care, as there is no childcare provided. Meet in the meadow near Kindergarten.
- Restore the woodworking workshop – with Russ – 10 people needed
Clean out, de-web, sweep, add woodchips to path, sign
- Paint and organize the outdoor ed shed – with Marga & Bo – 10 people needed
Sanding, painting, sign
- Build a Labyrinth – with Carrie & Cathleen – 40 people needed
Help build a new labyrinth for the entire school and visitors to enjoy
- Lunch prep – with Michael – 5 people needed
Prep food and deliver to group
- Till the sandboxes in ECP – with Eric – 10 people needed
Help turn sand in the preschool and kindergarten playgrounds
- Technology setup – with Darcy – 2 people needed
Two detail oriented people to prep tech devices
- Clean up – 6 people needed
Help finalize, put away, and general cleanup between 11:00am and 1:00pm.
Ojai Day [HIDDEN]
Saturday, October 20
Sign up below to help with Ojai Day. Do a 2-hour minimum shift or more if you want to fulfill more of your volunteer commitment.